The Analyzed Data below refer to Excel spreadsheets you will upload, in which
- Rows A, B, C were triplicates of wild type MEF cells
- Rows D, E, F were triplicates of mutant MEF cells
- Columns 1-6 correspond to the 6 drug doses the cells were treated with:
- H2O2: 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 μM
- MMS: 0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 6, and 8 mM.
- The 'comet number' tab indicates how many comets were analyzed in each image.
- The other tabs represent various options to quantify DNA damage.
The Images column contains fluorescence images of the CometChips taken at 4x magnification. One or two images were taken per macrowell.